Thursday, July 9, 2020

Think the other way

Yes this is my favourite quote .


I do agree many at times in life we think
Why our life alone is like this ?
Why we are going thru this?
Dont others think about me?
Why dont people understand how I would feel ?
Am I not a human, wont I get hurt?
Why people are so selfish and jealous?
Dont they care for me ?
Why they dont like me?
Why they dont talk to me?
Wht they dont tell me everything?

The list goes on ...

Trust me many at times in life I have thought all these questions but the only answer is that's how they are . That's their way and you should find your way to happiness and peace .Thinking about the same thing again and again is of no use Nothing or nobody is going to change.

I have learned it the hard way but I did it very early in my life .

Atleast I am happy that I dont have regrets and I have made many people happy in my life so far .

Ask yourself

Why you dont look at things in a normal way .
Why dont you leave it easier .
Why dont you let it go according to their wish.
Why dont you wait for the good to come to you . 
What are you going to gain by others appreciating you .
What are you going to get by others telling everything to you .
Why would you want to know everything that's happening around you .

List goes on ..

So think the other way and it will make sense and you will be in peace and balance.

Every situation in life will teach you something but you should be ready to accept and implement it forever . In this way the relationships and environment can be balanced . This is what I found .

And another thing :Silence is very powerful in many ways  .The strongest one .

Let me know your views .

26 comments:

  1. It is an interesting perspective.

    "Silence is very powerful in many ways"

    So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful way of looking with a different perspective. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...there's so much about life that is hard to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this perspective. It definitely beats trying for force things your way. We must listen and think. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this perspective. Thanks also for visiting my blog.
    One of the best life lessons I have learned is to be responsible for my own reactions. This pretty much takes away anger toward others and gives me peace.
    As does silence, one of the most powerful things in this world. So sad it's such a noisy place. I'm happy I have the peace and silence I need here in the country. Not sure I could live in a city again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Inger . Yes this is how I look at things around me .

      Delete
  6. Well written. I like the way you see things. Sometimes, silence is golden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its golden .I learned it after a lot of sufferings but I did . Thank you Nancy and take care ♡

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yes, Silence is our greatest weapon. I watched some episodes of Buddha. I learned a lot. Buddha's philosophy is very simple but hard when practised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I have not gone thru much of buddha philosophy but I think I should try . I loved your blog . Thank you once again

      Delete
  8. dear Shilpa
    i am loving your sharing soooooooooooooo much
    i think happiness that we look for outside hides within actually
    when we realize that what matter most is how and what we think about ourselves and treat ourselves
    life becomes simple and easy and yes BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so true, Shilpa. It all depends on how we look at various situations. Everything has a lesson for us to learn. If we understand and accept that many seemingly difficult situations in life become easier to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thank God everyday for the gift of individuality and ask him to let me see the gift of individuality in others. We don't all think alike or see things we the same point of view. That's why we shouldn't judge others.
    Silence is golden. I find peace in solitude and silence especially in nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wonderful comment here . Take care

      Delete
  11. I LOVE the intro quote, I had never seen, heard, or read it before reading it here. Thank you for sharing this inspiring post.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and especially for leaving such a nice comment.

    Wishing you a wonderful and Safe weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Dell girl.Wishing you peaceful days ahead .

      Delete
  12. Funny, this VERY thing my eldest daughter was telling me she learned recently, and shared with me. I think it is a bit of serendipity to find you posted about it.

    It is so true and so powerful to reprogram our ways of talking to ourselves.

    Thank you for your visit and kind comment. I am so happy to have found your beautiful blog. Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a very motivating comment and thank you so much . You too take care and stay safe .Much ♡

      Delete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...