Friday, January 5, 2024

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written here hence writing . 

Today I went to a play area with my daughter where I usually go . People there know me well . Last week when I went there was a man in the billing area and he told me there is an offer where you recharge for 200 you will get 35 extra and use the card for a year . I said no thank you , spent sometime there and came back . He mentioned I gave you an offer if you don’t want then ok leave it . At that point itself I dint like the way he spoke to me but I just left it . 
Again the next week I went to the same place . Today the offer was recharge for 300 and get 70 extra with one year validity . I said not needed for now anyhow I would be coming here to get groceries with my husband as it’s a Saturday so when I come I shall get this offer if needed thank you . 

He immediately said …ok ! So your husband will pay . 

I really got upset with that statement but still went away because I know that I am very bad with my temper and don’t want to make a mess. As the new year has just started . 

I waited until he left the place and went there and asked for his name to make a complaint . Immediately the girls who work there caught my hand and said what he said is wrong we apologize . We know you are a cool person , we have seen you play with your daughter and don’t get angry . By that time he finished his prayers and came . 

He came to me and said sister sorry . I think your mood is not good . 

I made him sit down in his chair caught his hand a said . 

It’s not about who is paying or who is earning in the house or whose card I am using . I can get the offer even now but whatever may be I will have a word with my husband and then get this offer . This is regardless whether I have a salary , earn more than him, less than him whatever . 

I hope you have a sister , mother or girls at your home and never tell like this to any woman even at your home . You never know the situation of a woman . There are woman who work harder than you out there . It wouldn’t take a minute for me to make a mess here and call your supervisor or create a scene but I am educated , I know how it is to be an employee and I know the value of money so take this as a new year advice and be careful . Not all woman would make you sit and talk like this . Happy new year and thank you . He absolutely felt bad for what he said and since he apologized I dint make a mess . 

I hope he understands what I said and never repeats again . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...