Friday, July 3, 2020

Blue wall

This is our India house living room wall at I This house is 31 years old . Most of the memories are attached to this house . It's a small house but still as they say it's not about how big the house is it's about how happy the home is .

So after I got married to Naveen ,I have also got attached to that house and we have done best to accommodate any number of people there ,many functions have happened , as every family has few this and that too . But nevertheless it's a small happy place .

Probably even if we buy another house we are sure that we would not sell it probably instead let it for rent . For sure naveen has his childhood life attached to it and I have my own thoughts for the house .

Out of many of our family members our house is the smallest but I can assure that it has always been open with no jealousy,no judgement,loving people ,good food and a place to sleep .

After tungli was born we decided to paint the house and this is how we designed it .

Isn't that beautiful . Nothing matters actually in life . Only thing that matters is how happy are we and people around us . Everything is beautiful or can be made to if you know to find beauty around your life .

Did you like this wall ? What are your thoughts ?

9 comments:

  1. That's a very attractive design.

    You are so right in saying: "Nothing matters actually in life. Only thing that matters is how happy are we and people around us. Everything is beautiful or can be made to if you know to find beauty around your life." I couldn't agree with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the wall. Such a pretty colour of blue. Hope you are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You choose and work on painting interesting colored walls, as well as the motives.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was looking at a wall with a window, but after that I loved it. My favorite color is turquoise so I really like this design.💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Home is where the heart is. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...