Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Talking postive and life view

Not everybody would like what I am saying here but this is my own view on this topic .

A person who always talks about positivity and says I look at things positively is not a postive person according to me . Yes you read it right . 

Talking positivity and staying positive within are two different things . Anybody can talk positivity but not all can be postive and look at things ahead and go with the flow as it comes . 

Everyone are humans and a human will have all kind of feelings . You cant talk or always say I am a positive person . I think they are faking a life to the outer world  . They are postive as an outer person not within .I appreciate a person who shows his down phase too and agrees yes I felt bad and I am getting better and I will come out and find a way to happiness . 

Post in your thoughts on a postive person within and a postive person to the outer space . Do you think both are two different things like me ? 

If not let me know how you look at this ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...