Monday, April 18, 2022

No Equality .

 Hi ! 

Today my daughter came and said they took a group photo in school and all the girls knelt down in one line and boys stood in the back . I felt this very bad . Why can’t boys kneel down and girls stand in the back . 

I think this has to be changed .Have you also heard something like this or what do you think about what I am saying ? 

I am yet to receive the photograph . But I think this has to changed . They should atleast make everyone sit in a chair and take a picture or find some other equal option . Equality is not there in this world . Very bad . 

Post in your thoughts or similar experiences you have faced in this universe . 

4 comments:

  1. Were the boys taller? When I was in school it seemed the boys and teachers always stood in the back for class photos because the rest of us were shorter. Maybe it is different there, but here it seems everyone is equal but we are still fighting for equality. Men and women are not the same, but that's not a bad thing. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No everyone are in Pre kg kind of same height . But I always thought why it’s this way . Why not school take pictures the opposite way . Men & woman are not the same but why not try . Atleast for this basic photograph.

      Delete
  2. I think it could have just been an impromptu decision, not something to read into so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Equality needs to be practiced in every walk of life and should not remain a mere tokenism!

    ReplyDelete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...