Monday, January 28, 2019

Why this blog ?

I decided to go with this after thinking so many times . A life changing incident would have changed many here, like wise I also changed few things in my life .

For most of my life I was not good with money .I made it and I spent it hence I decided to start this blog on every changes that I did in my life from day to night for a better living for ourselves and our daughter .

The very first thing I learnt is 'spend less than what you earn'.

I guess you guys would support this blog too .

2 comments:

  1. True, always earning must be more than the expenditure.All the best,please go ahead with blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...