Monday, January 28, 2019

Whats app

I have an old iPhone 4 with me which has my India what's app . I bought this phone in 2014 when I came to Dubai .I still keep it with me because it's handy and these days finding a handy phone is difficult.

I have another phone too which Naveen bought me on my 30th birthday and it has the dubai what's app .

Recently ,I thought why to have two phones and two what's app .I right away deleted my India one and switched off that phone and kept it in the cupboard . People who has to contact me would contact me anyway .

There is Facebook and instagram and you know I have very less friends so finding me is easy and most of them have my number .

Life seems to be more peaceful with one what's app and less members in it . No more forwards and spams.

Reducing the phone and app usage.
PEACE .

2 comments:

  1. You are right. When I was looking for a handy phone in 2017, there were few options but glad I found iPhone se with future updates and it is lightweight and handheld. About what's up I have not more than 10 contacts to share messages and forwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True and thanks for posting in ur comment . Means a lot .thanks for the support

      Delete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...