Sunday, June 28, 2020

Art within you

Hello People!

Hope you all are doing well during this pandemic . So far we are good staying at home .Long time since I wrote here . Nothing much happened actually . Few functions and a tour happened in between .

So let's start ..

I think art  is a must topic or habit to be cultivated in every child . It helps them to  be patient,think colourful,create and all these might help them at some point in their life .I say this because my art has helped me a lot in staying calm . I thought I had to bring this art in tungli hence we do many paintings when ever she wants . I think she is doing well for her age . She is 3 years old now . She knows the colours and what to draw . She is loving it. 

I am posting few of her paintings here .
So that's a car,mango,rat,duck,apple,pizza,tree and a child .Have a good time and stay safe .

Also let me know what you think about bringing this habit .



4 comments:

  1. Hello...So nice you stopped to visit me. I think tungli' s paintings are lovely. Very amazing that at three she is doing wonderful art. Thank you for taking time to share her art. Have a beautiful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at your 3 yr old's art wow.

    ReplyDelete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...