Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Few days with my SONY

This is one of my favourite camera which Naveen got me 7 years ago . And as this is the first one I owned I have some special love towards this SONY camera though many updated versions are in the market .

Planning to take some photographs and making it into an album .Thinking whether to make it black and white or colourful . We never know what the universe is going to through on us hence I think this album will forever be a greatest memory . 

I am not a professional photographer but I think I can make the best photographs . Once I am done with it I shall post the pictures on my travel instagram page (rightanglephotographs) and in my blog .

I hope I will get the best ones .

Take care all if you. 

This is a random picture which Naveen took for my start of the journey .

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...