Tuesday, August 11, 2020

GEETANJALI ♡

 

How true is this . Most of the strong friendships doesnt need daily conversations. For me it has been that way .

So I just thought of writing about my friendships here . My first fried in life started with enemity.  Yes you read it right . Our family left UAE and went to india in an emergency .As we did not get seat in private schools we were put in government school .Let me tell you that's the best thing that my parents ever did to us . The best friendships and life lessons has been from there . 

So this girl she used to sit in my bench .I dont know why she doesnt like me and I also dont like her .I used to draw a line with the chalk and tell her that your uniform shouldn't touch the line . I never in my lifetime thought that I would write this here or did i think i will ever speak to her in life . 

We all left school then life moved on with college and workplace so and so . I had no clue what happened to her or she dint have a clue on my life .

After 15 years I found her in Facebook .We started talking and I must say that we both ended up being the bestest of friends . She came to see me for the first time when I was pregnant with her two kids . I cried !!!

From then on she knows everything about me and then the real fun begins ! 

We dont regret of not talking to each other during school days or miss it .We are happy that atleast now we made it . Still we do not know how we got along but we did . 

Today if anyone asks me who is your best friend I would say  GEETANJALI ♡ 

I am happy that you are in my life .Especially during my tough times .I wish you always be my friend forever .

 You will ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...