Wednesday, September 9, 2020

4 Changes that changed me forever .

Few things that I changed in my life after trying to hold on for long . I never regret leaving the rope because I had tried my best to hold it tight . 

1. I stopped calling any married couples after 6 pm . The reason behind this is an x told to y that their happy time is lost as I call them everyday They failed to know it's out of care and love that I enquire everyday. But the fact is I get time only in the evening once I make tungli to rest . Might be i did wrong but it really hurt me hence I stopped it right there . 

2. I have an uncle who doesnt talk to me past 8 years and he stays near my house . I keep sending him messages for the past 8 years and he never responded . I kept  him updated on everything but he never valued it . He never responded to me or Naveen.He dint even see my daughter till now.  He showed it to my 3 year daughter too . I called him atlast and he spoke for like 3 minutes to me and escaped saying he will call back but that never happened . I just left him in the air .

3.I tried my best to let know some people that I am hurt and depressed but they never realised what I am going through and said I am acting and lieing and that really hurt me . The result is I just stopped telling people what I feel like . I just tell it to naveen . When your love and feelings are not recognized it's such a waste .Do not explain yourself to people who dont understand what you say .

4.People are never busy . It's just priorities and where they have put you in the list . I stopped believing anyone who tells me I am busy .I will never ever believe it .


So my learnings are :

•Do not call people . If they need let them call you 

•Never try to talk to someone who doesnt want to talk with you .

•Talk about love and depression to people who understands it .

•People are never busy . If they want they can but they wont . 

I think I will be learning more lessons ♡

Are there anything that you learned after going through a lot of struggles like me . If so what are they .Your comments are highly appreciated and recognized here with love . 

Peace:) 

6 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry that you have had such painful lessons.
    And yes, I have had to learn them too.
    Another one I have learnt is that it is alright to say no. Just because someone asks me to do something I do NOT have to say yes.
    Look after yourself please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much . Yes I guess I have to learn more

      Delete
  2. You have tried to bridge the gap and done your best to communicate. If they do not respond nor value your effort to build the relationship, then it is time to move on to others who value your effort. Everyday we are learning something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    You are right when you say people are not busy, it how they prioritize their day.
    Having done all you can to communicate to that man the ball is in his court now..at least you have tried and that is all you can do apart from knocking on his door and waiting for him to answer it.
    You take care..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret . I have a last chance to that man and he is in the air now ;)

      Delete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...