Saturday, September 12, 2020

My journey to Journal

This post might be a surprise for many but that's ok .I put my real experiences here hence i dont want to fake anything here .

Why did i start the habit of Journal ? 

This Covid situation never made a change in my mental health but there are many who hurted me for their needs and I felt left alone , hurt, defended and thrown out of the picture . For a person like me it's way too much to take . 

I never knew how to deal with it . I tried talking  to my family but let me tell you it never helped .I dint find the answer . 

I tried to do some paintings it dint help.

I tried watching movies it dint help 

I tried going out it dint help 

I tried cooking it dint help 

I tried hearing motivational speeches it dint help 

I tried to keep in touch with friends it dint help 

I tried reading books it dint help 

So many ...the list goes on 

One day all of a sudden I stopped talking to everybody to whom I used to call everyday . I started to stare at a wall and let go all the thoughts to the wall . I wrote some happy questions on a book and started to write answers for it everyday .

This brought a change in me . It did ! 

And this idea was given by a 12th grade friend of mine who never talks to me frequently . If my memory is right in 15 years I would have spoken to her once .When I asked for help she responded and helped me out .I dint get that help from any who talks to me everyday .This is when I felt friendship doesnt need daily conversations. 

In a world where people dont care for each other I am forever grateful to that friend of mine.

She played a big part in this journey . I love you my dear friend ♡ 



4 comments:

  1. such honest and touching post my friend

    how nice that you were able to learn finally that it is impossible to find happiness and peace in physical world but when one turns inside and becomes friend of his own self this is where true peace lies
    indeed she was honest and true friend among all others who helped you to understand situation and respond appropriately
    enjoy the real life my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping journals is an excellent thing to do. ~nods~ Have you heard of artist/author/creative mentor Julia Cameron? For years she hosted creativity workshops and has written several books about them.

    Among her various helpful tips and mental exercises, she highly recommends keeping a daily journal. Ms. Cameron even addresses poisonous relationships.

    I would recommend starting with her original book, 'The Artist's Way', if you are interested. Each of her workshops is designed as a group exercise, but can be undertaken on your own, as well.

    Thank you for the kind words on my silly blog. It's nice to have found you. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Darla . I shall definition into it . Your blog was great not silly ♡

      Delete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...