Friday, September 25, 2020

Right or Wrong

There is a different fact that I understood during this corona period . I am normally a person who would love to be connected with people and my dear and near ones . But i dont see these good intension connections working out these days.The understanding of relationships,marraige ,siblings and what not everything has become a mess .But even if I get hurt many times I am happy that I am living a real life and not faking anything that's happening or happened .

I have never changed in my life . In fact some people like me because they see that me in real and I must agree that this is the reason for me having a small circle of people around me .But I have noticed many of my known people changing after a particular occasion in their life .

Let's take Wedding .My wedding never stopped me or changed any of my characters . I am whoever I was, I am or I will be the same forever.I am that same old sister,fried,neighbour colleague whatever .I treat people the same way always . My way of looking at things doesnt change because I got married or I have a child . But I see that's not happening around me .

I see girls telling me once you get married life changes. You will have your own life and personal things to do . You cant love the same way as you did in childhood as we are all grown up adults and we get busy .I wonder how can the bonding change because you got married to another man .

What do you think about this? I personally think the love and bonding is forever .It will not change because another man came into your life Second,You will have your own life and set of things to follow but that doesnt mean you wont even get a minute to just enquire on people . Priority matters that's all .

Do you think the same as I do ? 

Do you think my view is wrong ? 

Or 

What do you think about this . Have you changed anything after you got married .Let me know . If you have,what is it and why? 

Would like to hear on it .

6 comments:

  1. It's good that you are not changed... I am happy for you getting wonderful person who understands you completely. Think what if Naveen doesn't like you communicating with your friends and hanging out with them... Everyone have got different persons ... So it's purely according to their situation... Ppl change and change is inevitable ... They are forced to change and adjust life... This is my opinion ... Not everyone is blessed with everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 50 percent I agree.But I think when the girl meets the boy she has to openly say from what type of a family she is and the bonding she has with her siblings or her life situations.Then only she should put her life into this.Atleast 50 percent he should allow her to be herself and the rest 50 percent she has to make him understand things.I see girls around me who dont even talk to their own siblings and they say my husband doesnt like or in this house it's like this or after wedding everybody's life changes and we have our own personal life and limits . I dont think this is right . I do agree that not all are Naveen and that's why I see this type of situations weird.Yes adjustment part is always there ,rules and regulations are there but there should be atleast 70 percent validity in those. Nobody men or woman should change anyone . If it's done the beauty of everything around you is gone . You are living a fake life . This is how I see it. When we die we must be like I lived a real life and dint fake anything anywhere and I have done everything with love and sincerity.

      Delete
  2. True words... We think we are adjusting and live a fake life... What I feel is we should break the fear and start to speak about our likings and interest else will be prisoner for life time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely and I wish you happiness and let's look forward 2021 with the best !

      Delete
  3. I can't comment. I'm single. And I'm likely to remain that way my whole life.

    ReplyDelete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...