Monday, April 4, 2022

Fooooood !

 Hello ! Been a long time since I posted here . Hope you are well . 

I love cooking and everything about food . I make vegetarian recipes and I am clueless on non veg and baking recipes . 

Looking into the universal health and situations around how healthy are you eating ? Looking into YouTube videos is also scary for me . I am bit confused on what’s happening with food around 

But let me also tell some things that I follow before I ask you all something . 

1.I don’t eat any chat items outside such as bhel puri, pani poori samosa etc items 

2.Strict NO to noodles , pasta , macroni or any sauces related to it 

3. NO to any packed Chips , Cakes , Buns , Creamy Buns etc 

4. Have stopped white sugar and instead using brown sugar one spoon a day for coffee . Only 1 coffee per day 

5. Maximum Trying to buy farm Milk instead of cans . 

Basically we eat a lot of vegetables , lot of fruits and 1 cup of coffee / Any type of tea ( Ginger , Sukku, etc types ) 

6. We go to hotels only for birthdays . Which means 3 times in a year . If we go for any vacations it depends but not everything and every time in the hotel type people . 

7. We cook twice a day . 

8. Lemon water , cinnamon water or star anise water in mornings ( empty stomach) is always our favourite to do .

Now please let me know what you all do so that I can change and learn or might get ideas for a better health from you all 


How do you start your day regarding food or how do you look on the below things ? 

Do you eat home made food ? 

Is there any particular ingredients or food that you avoid ? 

How often do you eat out ? 

What oil do you use for cooking ? 



2 comments:

  1. Most days I cook once a day and that is for dinner. We eat out quite regularly. We go for moderate.

    ReplyDelete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...