Sunday, February 3, 2019

Coffee and me

Everybody who knows me would know that i can have n number of coffees a day . I can have a coffee even during the lunch time or at night before sleep .

Once I reach Chennai the first thing I do after taking my lagguage is having a 4 spoon coffee for 80 bugs. I know it's too much but I do .

Then once I reach home Amma kaapi Afternoon Amma kaapi Evening again Amma kaapi. Atlast my mil says too much kaapi shilpa and there it ends .

I visit mylapore only to have coffee and to buy magnolia champaca .

I have thought of quitting coffee many times because these days when I drink coffee I feel like fainting and I know i am taking too much of caffaine.I tried my best and atlast I decided not to .

Instead I had milk with dates syrup, green tea ,ginger tea made by Naveen or any home made fresh juice .

And the results are amazing ♡

1.I get better sleep
2.My skin feels fresh
3.Feeling good
4.Reduced temper

Not sure whether these applies for all but for me quitting coffee did good .

Have any of you experienced the same or what's your connection with coffee ?

4 comments:

  1. I developed a sensitivity to it, and had to give up coffee more than twenty years ago.
    These days I drink weak tea and weak chai (and enjoy them both).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I guess it feels great with chai than coffee

      Delete
  2. For last few years I drinking more tea than coffee, even though my favourite is coffee I try to avoid both when I started to experience acidity. But beyond that the flavour wants me to taste often and I stick to tea and occasionally drink coffee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright . I am also trying to avoid coffee these days during the lockdown

      Delete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...