Wednesday, February 6, 2019

My plants

Plants ... everybody loves them .That fresh feeling is pure happiness .

Gardening is something that I just love .In my hometown we had a yard at Back of our house . I remember planting tomatoes and chillies there near to the well so that we need not water it daily .
My brother too loves doing the plant work with me . Those were the days when there was no social media and how beautiful it was all . I still visit that house and look at the yard when I go to my hometown . I even went there after tungli was born and took a picture with her .

Living in dubai , a hot place ..Plants are something you can't think of . Yes there are few but it's not easy to grow or find happiness in it . Not like India.

We do not have a balcony in our house. As tungli is there we opted to stay in a house where there is no balcony .Safer side .

I have 3 plants on the window slab and would like to share how I got it. The mani plant I got it from my friend . I tried to buy few pots near my home but I couldn't find a small one hence converted the ice cream box into a pot .

Had a ripened chilli. Just to try I kept it in the pot and luckily it has grown .

Then comes the pudhina .I soaked it's stem in water for 3 to 4 days so that new roots pop in and that too worked out .

Sharing a pic with you all to see my plants .

Do you like gardening ? Have you done something like this?

I hope one day I stay in a house with a backyard and full of greens and colours


.

4 comments:

  1. My mother was a gardener. And she passed it on to me. I too love to be in the garden. I am not good on house plants though. Congratulations on your success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, plants are a sort, that catch the attention of viewers.Nicely written.

    ReplyDelete

Unforgettable Words for him

Hi ! Happy new year to all of you . Been a long time . There had been many experiences in life to be noted but this one has to be written he...